AAU TRAMPOLINE & TUMBLING
The AAU Trampoline & Tumbling Program offers opportunities for boys and girls, ages 3 to 20, in all skill levels to participate. Events are held throughout the country, including local competitions, invitationals, District Championships, and National Championships. For Nationals qualifying information refer to the handbook at www.aautrampolineandtumbling.org.
Events are conducted under the current AAU Code, AAU T&T Handbook and the competition rules of the United States Trampoline and Tumbling Association (U.S.T.A).
· Nationally recognized non-profit organization.
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.